Are any of you all in the process of dating right now?
Tomorrow I have an appointment for a haircut and then afterwards I am meeting a guy for coffee. This is not a “blind” meeting as we both know what each other looks like. We just haven’t met in person before. For most of my life, dating has been a foreign concept to me. It’s not that I wasn’t interested…I just didn’t make it a priority. What’s changed now? Timing. I want the company, the partnership, the support….and I feel I finally can contribute to a relationship. Continue reading
As I may have mentioned, I live in Norman, Oklahoma and have for the past six years. If you are reading this blog, you know I love to write.
Well, an idea hit me yesterday that I could combine the two subjects, Norman and writing. When I get involved in a project like this, I give it my full attention. So for most of yesterday, I was on my laptop tapping my fingers, trying to match the speed of my thoughts. I would welcome your thoughts on this book idea. Here are my goals/ideas for the book in no particular order:
- Share how great of a town Norman is (sorry to end with “is”…I know that breaks many English rules)
- Incorporate stories of famous or well-known people who were born here (regardless of whether they are still here or not)
- Share pictures I have taken on random road excursions and weather/seasonal-related
- Educate people about businesses that have chosen to call Norman home
- Tell readers how I came upon Norman and my first impression of the town
Long story short, Norman has so many great qualities that have helped me call it home. It is a great small town and I want people to know there is more to Norman than being affiliated with OU. So that is my random idea…
Happy Norman Resident